|Title:||Customer Service Representative, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Supervisor:||Operations Manager, FDL Communications|
|Closing Date:||August 4, 2021|
|Salary:||$17.00 - $23.00 per hour|
Aaniin, our new high speed fiber communications company is seeking a talented Customer Service Representative to build strong customer and client relationships and to grow the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a new company and get in on the ground floor to help develop, cultivate and expand our mission. The job detail includes providing excellent customer service to obtain new customers, schedule installations, enter customer orders, resolve customer issues and more. Incumbent will provide service via phone and email. Company hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday.
- Ability to prepare and process purchase orders, green and blue sheets.
- Researching items and getting price quotes.
- Monthly customer billing statements.
- Keeping technician supplied with everything needed to complete installations.
- Daily postal mail and organizing invoices for payment.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 2 years customer service experience is required.
- Knowledge of office skills is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, databases and/or data entry, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel may be required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720