|Title:||Inventory Preparation Worker, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||July 27, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$12.00 per hour|
- Responsible for distribution and control of assigned inventory.
- Perform card Audit Function to guarantee the integrity of Blackjack Operation.
- Distributes gaming forms/gaming equipment and document the distribution.
- Checks received shipments for accuracy, makes proper distribution of materials and supporting documents. Contact vendors regarding errors in partial or duplicate shipments, price substitutes, billings and extensions.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels on all assigned inventory.
- Assist in keeping accurate files of current Slot machines.
- Prepare items for return shipment, including packaging and documentation.
- Maintain storeroom in a neat and orderly manner.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino. Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Sedentary work
- Excellent dexterity required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Walking and standing and bending are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Previous gaming experience.
- Previous Inventory Control experience is desirable.
- Incumbent is subject a comprehensive background check.
- No travel is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802