|Title:||Call Center PBX Operator, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$12.00 - $20.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218 878-2348|
- Answers all incoming calls to the Hotel from internal and external callers, within 3 rings.
- Responds to inquires such as directions and calls for assistance.
- Accurately enters, reviews and confirms Hotel Reservations with guests.
- Has a complete awareness and understanding of all promotions and specials.
- Assists with wake up calls, inquires, dining reservations, etc.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Transfers calls to proper extensions, operates voicemail systems.
- Courteous and professional manner in all dealings with guests, vendors and other employees.
- Welcomes hotel guests with a smile over the phone.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR trainings.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- At least 1 year experience in relevant area and/or call center.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Previous switchboard experience preferred.
- Pleasant phone voice.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of computer systems and word processing is required.
- Great customer service skills must also have the initiative to work independently.
- Must be available/flexible to work varying shifts.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute is required.
- Must be able to sit, stand or bend for the duration of shift.
- Previous hospitality related experience highly preferred.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718