|Title:||Bus Person, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$10.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: 218-878-2359|
- Responsible for clearing all china, glassware, silver, and utensils from tables and carrying them to the kitchen.
- Wipes table tops and chairs using a damp cloth.
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, and dishes in the dining room.
- Responsible for picking up dirty room service dishes daily, returning them to the Grill dish area and thoroughly scraping and properly stacking dishes in preparation for them to be washed by Steward.
- May sweep and mop floors in dining and kitchen areas.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this descriptions at this time.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Strong customer service skills is required.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and ability to conform to good hygienic practices is required.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks and other pre-employment screening requirements.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718