|Title:||Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment Aide, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Human Services|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 – $15.23 per hour|
The Outpatient Treatment Aide is responsible for assisting the Outpatient Treatment Supervisor, Counselors and Case Managers in the treatment process; Conducting client drug screening and documentation; making daily reminder calls to clients, monitoring groups and client activity; Assisting in maintaining a clean and orderly environment including general house cleaning.
- Assist SUD Program Supervisor and clinical staff in maintaining treatment groups, client activity, assisting with preparing treatment material.
- Answers telephones and takes messages.
- Complete reports and document client progress/activity client chart.
- Report client activity and behaviors to clinical staff.
- Make daily phone calls to clients.
- Assist with setting up group rooms, meeting, and other treatment events.
- Conduct client drug screenings and maintain lab.
- Actively educate Indian Community members of Outpatient Treatment Program services available.
- Assist SUD staff with client satisfaction questionnaires as needed.
- Assist with scheduling appointments, meetings and arranging for client transportation.
- Assist counselors and case managers with group activities.
- Participate in Data Privacy Act Training and maintain confidentiality of all records and client information as required by tribal, state and federal laws.
- Maintain the orderliness of the facility as needed.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High School Diploma and/or GED required. AA degree in Human Services is preferred.
- Must complete Fond du Lac Human Service NARCAN and CPR training within 90 days of hire and be will to administer NARCAN and CPR to clients if needed.
- UMICAD level I certification is preferred.
- If chemically dependent, must be free of chemical use problems for at least one year immediately preceding hire and must sign a statement attesting to that fact and must remain free of chemical use problems for duration of employment.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of Native American communities, culture, customs and beliefs is preferred.
- Experience working with Native American clients, communities and is able to demonstrate cultural sensitivity is preferred.
- Class D Driver’s License is preferred.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccination.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720