|Title:||Clinical Pharmacist, On Call|
|Location:||MNAW, CAIR & Mashkiki Waakaagan-Mpls|
|Supervisor:||Pharmacy Coordinator/Chief Pharmacist|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$98,699.48 - $131,599.30 per year|
- Dispense medications to all patients eligible for service following established policies and procedures.
- Attempt to privately consult with every patient and educate them about their medication, which may include written materials as well as oral communication.
- Coordinate pharmacy program with our medical clinic services at Min No Aya Win and CAIR.
- Act as resource for clinic staff and other human service staff upon request.
- Utilization of pharmacy computer system.
- Supervision of pharmacy technicians and/or COSTEPS.
- Generation of computerized patient profile information for client’s charts.
- Keep statistical data on number of patients served and number of prescriptions dispensed.
- Complete Patient Care Component and Patient Medication Record forms on all individual patients served.
- Serve on Continuous Quality Improvement committees as assigned and participate in ongoing Drug Utilization Reviews.
- Order medications and supplies as required in the most economical manner that maintains appropriate quality standards.
- Represent pharmacy program at annual health fair.
- Participate in continuing education programs and maintain state registration.
- Provide health promotion and disease prevention activities relating to drug use and preventive therapy.
- Inventory controlled medications on monthly basis.
- Participate in Pharmacy and Therapeutics meetings, Human Services staff meetings, and Clinic Team meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prolonged standing and walking are required.
- Some bending and stooping are required.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 40 pounds is required.
- Registered Pharmacist with Minnesota License is required.
- Pharm D or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing and in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720