|Title:||Slot Technician, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$21.34 to $24.01 per hour|
- Responsible for the maintenance of the slot machines in a timely manner.
- Ensures that slot machines are kept in good working order. Replaces parts as needed. Cleans machines as needed.
- Repairs equipment that is used in the slot department.
- Relocates or removes machines from floor as necessary (machines weigh approximately 150 to 200 pounds and are removed with the aid of a dolly).
- Maintains an orderly workshop environment.
- Informs the lead technician or slot technician supervisor of work performed.
- Safeguards all assets under his or her control.
- Must become knowledgeable of the slot accounting system.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Standing, walking, bending, stooping, crouching, twisting, and turning is required.
- Repetitiously lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required. When lifting or carrying, back safety support belts must be worn.
- Excellent dexterity is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions including work in a smoking environment.
- Demonstrated skill in the repair of electronic equipment.
- Knowledge of test equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of electronic and electrical systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to relate well with the public.
- Completion of an electronics gaming or amusement technical training course is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802