|Title:||Cage Cashier, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$12.00 per hour + tips|
- Responsible for the processing and preparation of monies in support of casino operations.
- Prepares and distributes imprest banks to casino employees.
- Issues jackpots and fills and shortpays.
- Completes all slot documentation completely and correctly including proper signatures before payouts.
- Must be at all times above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity. Cage cashiers must at all times conduct themselves in a manner, which absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing. Cage cashiers are to communicate their observations on operations, gaming and other matters to their appropriate supervisor.
- Responsible for the accurate handling of all monies or accountable items in their change.
- Operates a wide variety of equipment, i.e., adding machines, calculators, coin counters, coin wrappers, currency counters, and cash control system.
- Responsible for the accurate handling of all incoming banks.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of all monies coming in or out of the cage. All documentation must be consistently completed in a manner as addressed in the cage policies and procedures or directed by the Controller.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino. Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds, short distances
- Some sedentary work with frequent standing and occasional walking.
- Use of hearing protection is required. Pre-employment audiogram and annual audiogram are required.
- Use of both hands/arms while reaching and handling. Frequent grasping is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Demonstrated positive customer service, communication and listening skills.
- Skill in data entry.
- Must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802