|Title:||Table Games Full Time Dealer/Part Time Pit Boss 2nd Screen|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$5.15 to $8.50 per hour + tips (equaling an average of $18.00 per hour) - Dealer
$15.00 to $21.50 per hour - Pit Boss
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
Dealer: The Table Games Dealer is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of his/her table game at all times. Recognizing the complexity of Table Games operations, the Table Games Dealer is empowered to make game decisions in a responsible and independent manner. The Dealer ensures the integrity of the game consistent with the Internal Controls.
Pit Boss: Manage, direct, and supervise operations of the department on an assigned shift.
- Deals Table Games to guests according to the rules of the game being played.
- Provides prompt, courteous, and accurate dealing at assigned table.
- Maintains a continuous inspection of cards, ensuring the security of assigned game at all times.
- Maintains an orderly table as well as an appropriate game speed in a courteous manner.
- Provides customers with assistance to ensure adherence to established rules, policies, and procedures. The dealer has signatory ability for fill or credit slips and table trays.
- The dealer has access to the Table Games department.
- The dealer is responsible for all chips and monies in assigned rack.
- Exchanges customer's currency for gaming chips and deposits currency in drop box.
- Determines winning and losing bets. Pays wining bets and collects losing bets accurately according to appropriate odds.
- All documentation must be consistently completed in a manner as addressed in the Table Games policies and procedures or directed by the Table Games Manager or his/her designee.
- Knows Players Club benefits, property amenities, events and marketing programs.
- Understands that when errors are made, the Dealer must inform their supervisor prior to taking any corrective actions.
- Pit Boss:
- Supervises the operation of all games in an assigned pit in accordance with established policies and procedures which include Title 31 and SAR.
- Assist in maintaining the necessary records pertaining to the activities of the pit.
- Schedules and assigns employees in an assigned pit.
- Determine that requires facilities and equipment are available and functioning properly.
- Provides proper security and accountability of casino funds.
- Accommodate the needs of all guests within the parameters of policies and procedures.
- Initiates transfers of accountability between the pit and the casino cage.
- The Table Games pit boss has the authority to administer policies and procedures within the pit area as authorized by the Gaming Manager and directs the activities of the floor supervisor and dealers. The Table Games pit boss has access to the pit and the unused playing cards area.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings. Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged standing is required.
- Ability to repeatedly reach, stretch, grasp, twist, push and pull with your hands and arms is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Previous experience in supervising and management of employees effectively is required.
- Completion of Table Games dealer school or one year experience dealing is required.
- Gaming experience is required.
- Ability to successfully pass auditions for all table games offered at Black Bear along with a recommendation for hire from the Table Games Trainer/Schedule Coordinator Gaming experience is desired.
- Ability to work well with the public is required.
- Ability to provide excellent Guest Service when making difficult game decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to make mathematical computations quickly and accurately is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718