|Title:||Motel Room Attendant, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $15.55 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
Cleaning of hotel rooms, sleeping areas, bathrooms, stock amenities, etc. Also clean bedding, towels, blankets and comforters so all rooms are presentable for the guests.
- Perform routine duties in the cleaning and serving of any area which may be assigned, according to established procedures, and supplies area with items which are required for the convenience and comfort of guest.
- Makes beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillowcases. Picks up floors, removes and empties trash in waste baskets, cleans mirror and shelves, wipes door frames and furniture with damp cloth, dust light fixtures, window sills and baseboards, and arranges furniture properly.
- Cleans bathroom, scrubbing basin, bathtub, toilet, and tile floor with damp rag and detergent. Completes cleaning by disinfecting surfaces.
- Replenishes supplies, places clean towels on racks, places proper quantities of glasses, stationary, soap and tissue in the room.
- Separates items to be laundered according to class, fabric and color.
- Washes and dries all items as recommended.
- Sorts, folds and stores all laundered items.
- Reports to the Front desk staff that all rooms are vacated and cleaned, rooms occupied and cleaned, and any unusual conditions of furniture or rooms needing repairs.
- Operates a vacuum sweeper.
- Cleans and maintains all carpet daily.
- Shampoo, extract and maintain carpets as needed.
- Ensures that sidewalks are clean and clear of debris and snow.
- Applies Ice melt to walkways as needed during the winter months.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be work during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR training.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day and on holidays.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Prolonged walking and standing is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, and pulling are required.
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse conditions and working in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision is required.
- Knowledge of cleanliness standards is required.
- Ability to operate floor and carpet care equipment is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation's Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718