|Title:||Call Center PBX Operator, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $20.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
- Answers all incoming calls to the Hotel from internal and external callers, within 3 rings.
- Responds to inquires such as directions and calls for assistance.
- Accurately enters, reviews and confirms Hotel Reservations with guests.
- Has a complete awareness and understanding of all promotions and specials.
- Assists with wake up calls, inquires, dining reservations, etc.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Transfers calls to proper extensions, operates voicemail systems.
- Courteous and professional manner in all dealings with guests, vendors and other employees.
- Welcomes hotel guests with a smile over the phone.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR trainings.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- At least 1 year experience in relevant area and/or call center.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Previous switchboard experience preferred.
- Pleasant phone voice.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of computer systems and word processing is required.
- Great customer service skills must also have the initiative to work independently.
- Must be available/flexible to work varying shifts.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute is required.
- Must be able to sit, stand or bend for the duration of shift.
- Previous hospitality related experience highly preferred.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718