- Provide instruction to students in the absence of the regular classroom
- Follow the lesson plans provided by the regular teacher, including
studentís attendance to office.
- Prepare appropriate classroom activities for students, if necessary.
- Report any difficulties, injuries, etc to the Building Principal.
- Perform duties as appropriate to that of a regular teacher that are
necessary for the normal operation of the school.
- Actively advocate and demonstrate appropriate adult child interactions.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all staff and community members.
- Maintains professional standards toward creating confidential
relationships with all program participants and staff.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests,
complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the
department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which
affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in
accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band
of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy,
respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees
are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by
management as management
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- BA or BS degree or appropriate Minnesota certification is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on
all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they may
occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference
- Subject to testing and in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug
and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
Education Division-Ojibwe School
Open Until Filled
Send application to: Fond du Lac Reservation
Attn: Human Resources Department
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720
PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME AND CREDENTIALS WITH APPLICATION
AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE
Back to Job Listings