Convenience Store Gas Attendant
Fond du Lac Gas & Grocery
Convenience Store Manager
Closing Date: Permanent
- Pump fuel for customers accurately at their request.
- Wash windows of vehicles.
- Checks fluids of vehicle at customerís request.
- Filling of propane cylinders and RVs.
- Conducts sale of all Convenience store items.
- Responsible for accurate handling of all monies in their charge. Accepts
money and provides change to customers.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of stock and assisting
customers with any issues or questions.
- Completes any paperwork required. Keeps accurate logs of transactions as
- Works as part of the theft prevention team.
- Assist in coding and price marking of merchandise for sale on the floor.
- Inform supervisor of equipment breakdown or adjustments required.
- Clean fountain equipment, tables and assigned work area.
- Uses good customer service practices when dealing with internal and
- Follows appropriate food handling procedures.
- Follows safety policies.
- Works with visual marketing making sure that shelves and racks are
stocked, clean and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Staff is all responsible for the upkeep and appearance of every part of
the store including restrooms and storefront.
- Follow all procedures on daily duties, opening and closing procedures
and ensure that all transactions are correct and all mistakes are noted or
- Assists with the physical appearance, equipment maintenance and chemical
and supply inventories of the car wash.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests,
complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the
department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which
affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in
accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac
Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating
courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including
visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees
are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by
management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be
listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements with some lifting and carrying up to 100
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Ability to stand approximately 6 hours a shift.
- Must have general knowledge of vehicles.
- Preferred High School diploma or GED.
- Cash handling experience is required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Knowledge of basic food handling procedures is required.
- Ability to operate a calculator, adding machine, and cash register.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays as
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks and other
pre-employment screening requirements.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships
on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they
may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720
Back to Job Listings