Min No Aya Win Human Services Center and Center for American Indian Resources
Closing Date: Open
- Provide direct medical care in clinic and impatient treatment at local
hospital to patients eligible for care, including obstetrical patients.
- Make appropriate diagnoses and prescribe necessary treatments,
procedures and medications following established medical practice.
- Record all information gathered and decisions made in the patients
regarding their health status, treatments, and medications prescribed.
- Assist in the development of appropriate educational materials
pertaining to specific health issues.
- Work with other members of the health care team as needed in the
carrying out of prescribed duties.
- Provide on-call coverage usually one evening per week and one weekend
- Serve on CQI committees as requested.
- Provide administrative back up when the Medical Director is on leave
when directed by the Clinic Coordinator.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests,
complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the
department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which
affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior
Chippewa. Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Reservation
Business Committee policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with
Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac
Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating
courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including
visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees
are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by
management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be
listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements.
- MD with Minnesota license is required.
- Graduate of approved Family Practice Residency, or five years experience
in family practice setting is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish relationships with all parties involved, and
facilitate harmonious working relationships at work and on projects, and
permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur is
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and
random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720
Back to Job Listings