|Title:||Transportation Custodian/Bus Washer, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||February 25, 2019|
This position is responsible for all housekeeping to insure clean, safe, healthful conditions in all in all areas of the Transportation department.
- Performs all vehicle cleaning duties as follows:
- Thoroughly wash and clean the exterior of the Transportation vehicles.
- As requested and needed thoroughly clean or deep clean the interior of the Transportation vehicles.
- Cleans vehicle windows to ensure clean of smudges and dirt.
- Performs all routine interior cleaning duties as follows:
- Clean all common areas, maintenance bay, and employee break areas daily.
- Wipes up spills immediately.
- Clean and maintain all carpet daily.
- Remove all trash daily.
- Clean all walls, doors, and door casing as needed.
- Clean all desks and furniture daily or as needed.
- Clean and disinfect all drinking fountains and sinks daily.
- Clean and disinfect all washroom facilities daily.
- Clean and fill all dispensers daily.
- Clean all washrooms daily or as needed.
- Clean and maintain all equipment needed for cleaning daily or as needed.
- Report needed repairs as needed.
- Report all problems to supervisor as needed.
- Performs all routine exterior cleaning duties as follows:
- Shovels snow from walk ways as needed.
- Mows and trims grass as needed.
- Picks up litter and refuse around the transportation garage.
- If eligible for a Child Related CA classification and has a valid license and is insurable, may be requested to transport students in a SUV type vehicle as needed or requested.
- If applicant has a valid license may be required to pick up parts and supplies and run errands as needed.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to left and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stopping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions.
- High School or GED preferred.
- Class D Driver’s license and ability to be insured under Fond du Lacs insurance requirements is preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Child Related CA Compliance Classification is preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and chemicals is preferred.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720