|Title:||Stock Clerk, Part Time|
|Location:||FDL Gas & Grocery|
|Closing Date:||December 10, 2018|
Stock Clerks are responsible for the stocking/re-stocking of products in the store.
- Stock or re-stock store shelves where items are bare or low in stock.
- Before stocking new items, he/she must check to see if the older product is still sellable or outdated, or if it should be removed from the floor. Rotate inventory on shelves as needed.
- Ensure that products are in their appropriate area, if necessary move inventory to appropriate areas.
- Ensure that the prices of the products are visible to customers using scanners and other equipment necessary.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Ability to work in cold environments such as walk in coolers and freezers.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Position requires on call availability.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720