|Title:||Senior Construction Projects Manager, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Supervisor:||Tribal Programs Executive Director & Tribal Enterprises Executive Director|
|Closing Date:||April 10, 2023|
|Rate of Pay:||$96,013.50 to $132,500.25 per year|
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a number of mid-level employees within the company. As a key player in the management department, you will ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on a regular basis and that all company rules and regulations are enforced.
- As an owner representative, this position will work closely with Reservation Business Committee, Executive Directors, and other division directors to achieve productivity goals, increase revenue, and contribute to the company's overall success.
- Lead and assist in development of projects and programs that will establish quality objectives.
- Manage teams through all phases of cycle development, including analysis, project design and development, testing periods, installation and final delivery.
- Oversee a department and team of project managers, including budget management, scheduling and risk analysis.
- Interface directly with applicable parties to clearly define project requirements and expectations.
- Create a work plan that includes a schedule, milestones, control and risk factors.
- Identify complex risks, lead reviews, create risk mitigation and implement action plans.
- Manage multiple projects individually and as a team, all simultaneously.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information.
- Enhance company and department reputation by accepting ownership, exploring new possibilities and adding value to the organization.
- Maintain a strong understanding of business strategies, goals and missions.
- Collaborate with executive-level managers, and provide relevant feedback regarding the performance of individual employees and the department.
- Meet with financial and accounting heads to establish periodic revenue goals and implement strategies on a regular basis.
- Review files from Human Resources and choose candidates that can actively contribute to company projects.
- Discusses quality of assignments with employees, and highlight areas that need improvement in the future.
- Ensure that employees have a supportive and dynamic workspace and the resources they need to provide excellent service to clients and outside vendors.
- Resolve client and vendor complaints in a timely and respectful fashion, and ensure that the company maintains a positive image and provides unrivaled services.
- Responsible for creating quarterly and annual reports using a variety of statistics, written data, and employee evaluations, and present the findings to Executive Directors and Reservation Business Committee.
- Participates in the recruitment and interview process for prospective employees.
- Must travel to multiple work locations throughout the day.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality for financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Walking, standing, sitting, bending, stooping, lifting, crawling, climbing, reaching, kneeling and balancing above ground are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Project Management, Masters preferred; or 10 years’ experience in construction project management, or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required; if not certified at the time of hire must become certified within 1 year. Must maintain certification for the duration of employment.
- Ten years of management or supervisor experience is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, databases and/or data entry, spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Knowledge American Institute of Architects is required.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced, enthusiastic corporate environment.
- Experience in designing and managing entire projects is required.
- Knowledge American Institute of Architects is required.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing professionally is required.
- Knowledge of Tribal operations, regulations and ordinance is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720