|Title:||Behavioral Health Secretary, Full Time|
|Supervisor:||Behavioral Health Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||April 16, 2021|
|Salary:||$14.54 - $16.62 per hour|
The Behavioral Health Secretary will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as internal and external correspondence, scheduling appointments organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. Provide clerical support to staff in the Behavioral Health Department.
- Provide dictation, transcription, copying and word processing to Behavioral Staff as needed.
- Receive telephone calls, visitor, and clients and take messages as appropriate.
- Schedule client appointments in computer system. Gather demographic and insurance information from the client. Register client in electronic record when they arrive for appointment.
- Filing and electronic client record maintenance.
- Prepare purchase orders and document expenses as needed.
- Order office supplies as needed and maintain inventory lists.
- Maintain all how to manuals of each position in the department.
- Enter client information on database.
- Assist in gathering data for reports.
- Send and receive faxes or direct secure messages according to division policies.
- Provide intake information to clients gather all mandatory forms.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Preferred high School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Clinical Secretary Experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720