|Title:||Social Services Secretary, Full Time|
|Supervisor:||Social Services Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||September 22, 2020|
|Salary:||$14.71 - $16.91 per hour|
- Provide typing, dictation, transcription, photocopying and word processing to staff.
- Provide directly to the appropriate worker, correspondence, progress notes and repots for the Social Services department.
- Receive telephone calls, visitors and clients, and the messages when appropriate.
- Prepare purchase orders and assist with reimbursement of these orders.
- Purchase and maintain office supplies, equipment and resource materials.
- Assist in gathering data for reports.
- Send and receive faxes according to division policies.
- Assist department coordinator with program planning and operation including grants.
- Assist in the planning and arrangements of meetings and conferences and preparing travel arrangements.
- Attend CQI meetings and help with administrative CQI efforts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Preferred high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute is required.
- Pleasant telephone voice is required.
- Office and computer experience is required.
- Knowledge of office machines is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720