|Title:||Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment Aide, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Human Services|
|Closing Date:||June 24, 2021|
|Salary:||$13.24 – $15.23 per hour|
The Outpatient Treatment Aide is responsible for assisting the Outpatient Treatment Supervisor, Counselors and Case Managers in the treatment process; Conducting client drug screening and documentation; making daily reminder calls to clients, monitoring groups and client activity; Assisting in maintaining a clean and orderly environment including general house cleaning.
- Assist SUD Program Supervisor and clinical staff in maintaining treatment groups, client activity, assisting with preparing treatment material.
- Answers telephones and takes messages.
- Complete reports and document client progress/activity client chart.
- Report client activity and behaviors to clinical staff.
- Make daily phone calls to clients.
- Assist with setting up group rooms, meeting, and other treatment events.
- Conduct client drug screenings and maintain lab.
- Actively educate Indian Community members of Outpatient Treatment Program services available.
- Assist SUD staff with client satisfaction questionnaires as needed.
- Assist with scheduling appointments, meetings and arranging for client transportation.
- Assist counselors and case managers with group activities.
- Participate in Data Privacy Act Training and maintain confidentiality of all records and client information as required by tribal, state and federal laws.
- Maintain the orderliness of the facility as needed.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High School Diploma and/or GED required. AA degree in Human Services is preferred.
- Must complete Fond du Lac Human Service NARCAN and CPR training within 90 days of hire and be will to administer NARCAN and CPR to clients if needed.
- UMICAD level I certification is preferred.
- If chemically dependent, must be free of chemical use problems for at least one year immediately preceding hire and must sign a statement attesting to that fact and must remain free of chemical use problems for duration of employment.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of Native American communities, culture, customs and beliefs is preferred.
- Experience working with Native American clients, communities and is able to demonstrate cultural sensitivity is preferred.
- Class D Driver’s License is preferred.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel may be required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720