|Title:||Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Recovery Case Manager, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Human Services|
|Rate of Pay:||$18.00 to $20.75 per hour|
The worker will receive specific training by the Fond du Lac SUD Department in order to identify client needs, remove barriers and implement a system for regular billing for services.
- Interact with Human Services staff to achieve a comprehensive and cohesive plan for working as a recovery case manager with individuals from the American Indian community.
- Advise the coordinator on program implementation and progress.
- Serve as an integral member of the client’s treatment team.
- Facilitate immediate access to assessment, treatment and other services for clients and assure those contacts are arranged according to the treatment plan.
- Assist clients with child care arrangements so the clients can attend meetings, agency appointments, and treatment sessions.
- Submit monthly reports to the department coordinator.
- Record contacts and field notes in client’s file, as appropriate.
- Transport or arrange transportation for client(s).
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- A minimum of a two-year Associates of Arts degree in Human Services field is required.
- UMICAD level I certification is required, if not certified at the time of hire, employee must become certified within 9 months of hire, and must maintain certification for duration of employment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of chemical dependency treatment processes and program implementation.
- Must be free of chemical use for at least one year immediately preceding hire and must sign a statement attesting to that fact.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the resources available to individuals with chemical dependency and mental health problems in the community and surrounding area. This knowledge includes: a. Eligibility criteria for resources, b. Services provided available, c. Hours of operation, and d. Advocacy needed.
- Familiarity with the Fond du Lac community and its resources is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Position requires on call availability.
- Operations may consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720