|Title:||Information Technology (IT) Network Administrator I, Full Time|
|Supervisor:||IT Information Supervisor I|
|Closing Date:||April 16, 2021|
|Salary:||$22.50 - $26.50 per hour|
The Network Administrator I position primarily provides support to configure, maintain, and upgrade local area network hardware and software. This position will follow the IT Division’s policies and procedures and industry best practices to ensure local area network security and connectivity.
- Supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to Fond du Lac enterprise local area networks.
- Recommends and schedules repairs.
- Provides users support for all LAN-based applications.
- Installs and configures workstations, networking equipment, and server hardware.
- Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not require exercising independent judgment.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Class D Driver’s License required.
- Associate’s degree in a related or 2 years of experience in the IT field is required.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT networking field is required.
- Knowledge of enterprise level network hardware and software is required.
- Creating and maintaining hardware and software documentation is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, data bases and or data entry, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Ability to obtain a gaming identification badge to work in and around Casino property and facilities.
- Position requires on call availability.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720