|Title:||Lead Community Health Representative, Full Time|
|Supervisor:||Public Health Nursing Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||July 16, 2019|
- Prioritize weekly client transports with Public Health Coordinator or designated supervisor and arrange the weekly transportation schedule for the other CHRs.
- Transport clients to health and/or social service resources, in accordance with CHR transportation policies.
- Arrange weekly CHR medication delivery schedule; communicate to Pharmacy and Public Health Nursing Coordinator.
- Arrange the home chore schedule for the other CHRs.
- Arrange the CHRs schedules for client home visits to provide personal health care services, under supervision of PHN Coordinator or designated PHN.
- Provide personal health care services as directed by PHN Coordinator or PHN.
- Prioritize and arrange the weekly elder home, hospital and nursing home visiting schedule with the PHN Coordinator.
- Arrange for education topics, meals and transportation for the monthly Diabetic Breakfast.
- Arrange CHR’s client transportation schedule for monthly Foot Care Clinic.
- Assist Home Health Aids with the Elder Exercise class.
- Provide guidance and assist with successful operation of the Baby Bunting Program.
- Assist Public Health Nursing staff with the Injury Prevention Plan.
- Provide guidance and assist Public Health Nursing staff and with community environmental activities and at Health Fairs.
- Participate in PHN Team meetings and client case conferences, as directed by the PHN Coordinator.
- Participate in the PHN Continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- Assist PHN in client referral for other health and/or social services as needed.
- Maintain client and staff confidentiality.
- Submit required reports on time.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
- Five years experience in providing community based health care and/or social services to American Indian people, personal knowledge of community values and norms are required.
- Minnesota driver’s license and dependable, insured, personal vehicle is required.
- Knowledge of the Fond du Lac Reservation and programs available is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720