|Title:||JDE CNC/Senior Database Administrator, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Closing Date:||February 19, 2019|
The Senior JDE CNC and Database Administrator, under the general direction of the IT Director, and within the guidelines of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and change management methodologies, will provide technical direction and guidance to individual associates, project teams and other groups as assigned. The scope of the position includes a thorough understanding in the current technology of the following: JDE CNC Administration, database design and structure, program specification and coding. Participate in the evaluation of software tools and also in platform decisions as it relates to servers and infrastructure.
- Responsible for JDE CNC activities including package builds/promotions, Tools Updates, maintaining Object Management Workbench and Object Configuration Management, Security Administration, JDE printer setup and configuration.
- Responsible for all SQL Database Administration activities including tuning, auditing, upgrades and maintenance.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and troubleshooting critical business forms through BI Publisher Install and support other 3rd party core business applications.
- Develop or make minor changes to JDE reports (UBEs) and forms.
- Implement and enforce a robust change management process.
- Work with Senior Network Administrator V and JDE Developer/Analyst, when required, to assess the state of the infrastructure, including servers, and make recommendations to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and provide world class support for a global operation.
- Provide backup support for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and all other aspects of data warehouse and business intelligence applications.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Display a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognize that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represent the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a bachelor’s degree or two years or more on the job experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described: coursework in computer science, information systems, network administration or other related fields preferred.
- Position requires sufficient formal and/or informal training and experience in software development, database design, analysis, management, and integration.
- Utilization and purposes of management information systems; various operating systems and platforms; principles of organization and project management.
- Development and database integration using current programming languages including Hypertext Markup Language, Structured Query Language (SQL), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML.
- Concepts of objects-oriented programming.
- Advanced knowledge of software design and relational database technology using SQL Service and Access.
- Testing tools and methodologies.
- Dynamic report generation using Excel and Crystal Reports.
- Server and application security.
- Data communications and network systems.
- Manage office hardware/software configurations including set-up, maintenance, and back-up.
- Ability to learn new software packages and hardware and adapt to changes in technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720