|Title:||ICWA Case Aide, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Supervisor:||Social Services Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Review charts to assure that documents are up to date and complaint with ICWA and CWTCM.
- Open, date and file mail and other correspondence.
- Organize files and office; maintain an orderly work environment.
- Assist with various social work projects.
- Send and receive fax documents.
- Assist with phone intakes; provide information and referral.
- Provide enrollment assistance.
- Research genealogy.
- Provide office support to ICWA staff; provide some typing and word processing.
- Assist with bi-annual satisfaction survey mailings.
- Assist with ordering of necessary supplies.
- Ensures that the confidentiality of all clients and records are respected.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- A.A. degree is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720