|Title:||Graves Registrar, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Resource Management|
|Supervisor:||Environmental Program Manager|
|Closing Date:||August 17, 2018|
The Graves Registrar shall administer the tracking systems for grave sites located on the Fond du Lac Reservation.
- Develop and maintain a database for tracking existing and new graves sites for the Fond du Lac Reservation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a mapping system for existing and new graves sites of the Fond du Lac Reservation.
- Work closely with the Cultural Resource Specialist.
- Perform records retention, retrieval, and disposal functions for all Reservation records (i.e., indexing, filing, storage, destruction).
- Knowledge of layout of all tribal cemeteries of the Fond du Lac Band.
- Perform research projects as requested.
- Display a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognize that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represent the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, access, excel and outlook is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720