|Title:||Driver's Training Instructor, Part Time|
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Supervisor:||Driver's Training Supervisor|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Provide the delivery of services to students the appropriate curriculum meeting the Minnesota Department of Safety standards.
- Implement the Driver's Training classroom instruction, and the behind the wheel curriculum as approved by the State of Minnesota Department of Public Safety.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and implementation of the Driver's Training program.
- Assist in the scheduling of instructional Driver's Training programs.
- Assist in the scheduling of testing opportunities for students enrolled in the Driver's Training Program.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Represents the Reservation Business Committee in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Must be fully certified by the State of Minnesota as a licensed Driver's Training Instructor.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to speak effectively with groups or individuals is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720