|Title:||Rule 25 Clerk, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Human Services Tagwii-Mpls|
|Closing Date:||June 16, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$17.00 - $19.55 per hour|
This position will provide assistance to the Rule 25 Assessor by scheduling appointments, taking messages, data collection, receiving and sending fax messages, handling confidential client information and completing other general office responsibilities. Supervision will be under the Program Supervisor and the Substance Use Disorder Department Coordinator.
- Provide dictation, transcription, copying and word processing to Rule 25 Assessor as needed.
- Receive telephone calls, visitor, and clients and take messages as appropriate.
- Schedule client appointments and enter in computer system.
- Filing and client record maintenance.
- Prepare purchase orders as needed.
- Enter client information on database.
- Assist in gathering data for reports.
- Send and receive faxes according to division policies.
- Provide intake information to clients, create charts and gather all mandatory forms.
- Assist in the planning and arrangement for meetings, conferences and travel.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Clinic Secretary experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, access, excel and outlook is required.
- Knowledge of office machines is required.
- Must be free of chemical use problems for at least one year immediately preceding hire and must sign a statement attesting to that fact, and must remain free of chemical use problems for duration of employment.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720