|Title:||Golf Course Pro Shop Sales Representative, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone (218) 878-2340|
- The Golf Course Pro Shop Sales Staff will be responsible for the Pro-Shop area and merchandise.
- The primary responsibility will be to be a “Customer Service Star” going out of your way to satisfy customer needs and wants.
- Tee time management (taking, cancelling, and checking in of tee time for guests).
- Receive, display and promote merchandise sales.
- Inform management or administration of damaged goods.
- Replenishes merchandise in the Pro Shop.
- Informs management of any inventory that is low and must be reordered.
- Assist customers who need advice for multiple sales.
- Complete opening and closing operations in the Pro Shop.
- Use proper procedures for taking phone calls.
- Dust and clean Pro Shop and merchandise; water plants.
- Assist with group outings and events.
- Follow assigned procedures for alerting golfers of weather conditions.
- Sell merchandise, gift certificates, and memberships.
- Assist in scoring and scorecards for group outings and events.
- Attend all required SAR training.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Stand, sit, bend, reach, and lift in the performance of their duties.
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Count and calculate currency in the delivery of change to customers.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Prior work with the public desirable.
- Ability to generate sales through application of instructed retail sales approaches.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Ability to establish relationships with all parties involved, and facilitates harmonious working relationships at work and on projects, and permit prompt resolution to problems and conflicts as they occur is required.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718