|Title:||Players Club Supervisor, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||July 16, 2019|
- Assists the Marketing Manager to ensure maximum effectiveness of the department.
- Oversees the activities of the Players Club Representative Leads and Players Club Representatives.
- Coordinates and assists with the marketing activities of a product or business line which may include print ads for hotels, directories, magazines, customer events and trade shows.
- Completes all required paperwork and reports.
- Maintains filing and records system for the department.
- Maintains the inventory of marketing and promotional property and materials for the Casino.
- Maintains a clean and neat work area.
- Displays a responsible and professional manner while dealing with the public and casino staff.
- Responds to all written and oral requests for information.
- Utilizes and operates office equipment to effect an expeditious completion of tasks assigned.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees)
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino Policy.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Sedentary work.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions including working in smoking environment.
- Skill in written and oral communication.
- Skill in illustrating or graphics.
- Knowledge of word processing (keyboarding at 40 word per minute) and computer input and retrieval.
- Skill in public relations.
- Some travel required.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Incumbent may be required to be available on call and to work extended hours.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802