|Title:||Maintenance Manager, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||October 12, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$33,000 to $50,200 per year|
- Responsible for all overall maintenance of the Casino.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of the Casino. Supervises the janitorial and clean up staff.
- Responsible for the mechanical, electrical/electronic, steam and physical systems for required operating the Casino.
- Responsible for supervising, snow removal, grounds up keep, monitoring of chemical systems, meter readings, and any other duties pertaining to maintenance.
- Maintains inventory and supply pertaining to cleaning and maintenance of the Casino.
- As a supervisor, is responsible for providing work direction, training, performance evaluations, and the full range of supervisory responsibilities (hiring, discipline, etc., of the janitorial and clean up staff).
- Completes and submits assigned reports as required.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operations efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, prolonged standing, bending and stooping.
- Subject to inside and outside environment conditions including work in a smoking environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated maintenance experience.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical systems, ventilation systems, sound systems, security systems, and mechanical systems.
- Some travel required.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Must be available all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802