|Title:||Blackjack Dealer, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||July 15, 2019|
- Responsible for blackjack table operation and game play.
- Responsible for dealing blackjack subject to the rules of the Casino.
- Responsible for the accurate handling of sales and/or exchange of cheques.
- The conduct of the Blackjack Dealer must be at all times above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity, the most vital factor in the operation of the game. The dealers must at all times conduct themselves in a manner which is absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing. Dealers are to communicate their observations on operations, games, or other matters to the appropriate supervisor.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Prolonged standing, the ability to maintain alertness, good manual dexterity and the ability to communicate orally with a clear, distinctive voice are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Ability to make mathematical computations quickly and accurately.
- Appropriate training required under the Fond du Lac Ordinate and Tribal/State compact.
- Ability to handle cheques quickly and accurately.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802