VALET PARKING ATTENDANT
- Provide courteous valet service by responding promptly and
efficiently in inquires, requests and complaints. Knows pertinent
information about the resort and its services and informs guests at
every opportunity. Assist guests upon arrival and departure.
- Greets arriving customers. May on occasion assist a customer or a
handicapped customer in entering or leaving their vehicle, assist with
- Parks customer's vehicle in designated parking areas and returns
vehicle at customer's request in a safe and timely manner.
- Responds to general requests for casino information and directs
customers to different areas of the casino.
- Monitors the general area and cleans and picks up as necessary to
ensure the area is neat and orderly.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities
which affect the operational efficiency of the casino. Maintains proper
attendance with casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance
with casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to
absence or lateness in accordance with casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the casino, and
is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to
the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we
require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities
assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some
assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and pulling
are required. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
Manual dexterity is required. Subject to inside and outside
environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Class D License required and must be insurable under Fond du Lac
Reservationís insurance requirements.
- Must have a valid driverís license at all times. The incumbent
must immediately report any changes in the status of their driverís
license to the Manager.
- Ability to relate well with the public and co-workers is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Ability to drive both a manual and automatic transmission.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, post accident,
return to duty, follow-up, random drug testing, and other pre-employment
- Incumbent is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of their
uniforms, and to report to work in proper uniform at all times.
HOURS: Shift to be determined upon hire.
TO APPLY: Complete transfer request or application and submit to:
Human Resources Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy 210, Carlton, MN 55718
|Opening Date: June 12, 2013
|Closing Date: June 19, 2013
||PT Position Available
Contact : Black Bear Human Resources , Phone: (218) 878-2340
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Back to Job Listings