GIFT SHOP CLERK
- Conducts sale of all gift shop items.
- Responsible for accurate handling of all monies in
their charge. Accepts money and other transactions and provides change to
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of
stock, promotions, and assisting customers with any issues or questions.
- Completes any paperwork required. Keeps accurate logs
of transactions as necessary.
- Stays informed of any current casino promotions
involving gift shop items.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal
responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the casino.
Maintains proper attendance in accordance with casino policy. Reports to
work on time in accordance with casino policy. Provides adequate notice to
supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of
the casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and
sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from
time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other
responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity.
Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Normal physical requirements with some lifting and
carrying up to 25 pounds. Subject to inside environmental conditions,
including work in a smoking environment.
- Cash handling experience is required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Ability to operate a calculator, adding machine, and
cash register is required.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
Ability to communicate effectively orally is desired.
HOURS: Will be determined upon hire.
TO APPLY: Submit complete application to:
Human Resources Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy 210, Carlton, MN 55718
||PT Positions Available
Contact Person: Human Resource Assistant, 218 878 2340
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Back to Job Listings