|Title:||Vault Cashier, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$12.00 - $18.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: 218 878-2359|
Responsible for excellent customer service, operates a variety of equipment. May be rotated between Check Cashing, Main bank and regular booth, responsible for clean work area and equipment. Maintains knowledge of all current casino promotions/events.
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service while making monetary exchanges with internal and external guests.
- Operates a variety of equipment: computers, adding machines, coin counters, coin wrappers and currency counters.
- May be rotated between Check Cashing, Main Bank and regular booths.
- Responsible for cleaning work area and equipment mentioned above.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all current casino promotions/events.
- The cashier must at all times be above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity. Cashiers must at all times conduct themselves in a manner that absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing. Cashiers are to communicate their observations on operations, gaming, and other manners to the appropriate supervisor.
- Each cashier recognizes that they have certain personal responsibilities that affect the operational efficiency of the Casino. Each employee must maintain proper attendance in accordance with the Casino policy.
- A cashier is responsible for all funds assigned.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Sedentary work with some walking and standing is required. Use of hearing protection is required when working with loud equipment.
- Pre-employment audiogram and annual audiogram are required.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Money handling experience is desired.
- Knowledge of an adding machine is desired.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, and Excel is required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718