|Title:||Surveillance Technician, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||January 25, 2019|
|Contact:||Mark Brende, Phone: 218 878-2351|
- Decrease down time and increase mean time between failure through effective periodic preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge of a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) day a week operation, (on call).
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of the Surveillance Department.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the casino.
- Maintain proper attendance in accordance with casino policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with casino policy.
- Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Subject to be on call in case of emergencies.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Sedentary work with walking, standing, carrying, lifting, sitting, and stooping is required.
- Climbing ladders and the ability to work at heights in a lift also required.
- Subject to outside and inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Perform tasks that require mathematical and electronics aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Subject to bonding, security checks, and other pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel may be necessary.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718