|Title:||Steakhouse Wait Staff, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||June 14, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$5.15 to $8.50 per hour + tips
(With average tips being $22.00)
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: (218) 878-2359|
- Presents menu to guests, suggests dinner courses and appropriate beverages, and answers questions regarding food preparation.
- Writes order on check.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Serves meals to guests according to established rules of etiquette.
- Serves guests from chafing dish at table as necessary.
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to host/hostess.
- Removes dishes from table, as necessary, and carries them to kitchen.
- Resets tables at conclusion of each course.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and ability to conform to good hygienic practices is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Demonstrated experience as a server, waiter/waitress is desired.
- Knowledge of cleanliness and sanitation standards for food serving is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- Mathematical ability is desired.
- Alcohol Awareness training is required and will be provided.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, and other pre-employment screening requirements
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718