|Title:||Slot Video Technician, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
- Ensure that gaming machines are kept in good working order.
- Must have very good customer relation skills.
- Job will require you to fix all machine malfunctions or problems that occur on the Casino floor. Do routine maintenance, and cleaning of slot machines, progressive signs and various slot department equipment.
- Maintains an orderly workshop environment.
- Remove or install gaming machines as instructed.
- Must be able to work independently or in a group, working on projects.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Provide information to the Lead Video Technician about machine problems and machine parts that need to be ordered.
- Safeguards all casino assets.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino. Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Provide other duties as assigned by management.
- Job requires prolonged standing, walking and exposure to a smoking environment.
- Bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, twisting and turning are also required to perform the duties of a Slot Video Technician.
- Frequent lifting of up to 75 lbs. by hand is required, and while installing or removing gaming machines, bases and signs, lifting of up to 300 lbs. with the aid of hydraulic lifts or a dolly is required.
- Knowledge of the following gaming machines: Aristocrat, IGT, Bally, WMS, Atronic.
- Knowledge of the internal game components and assemblies: monitors, power supplies, PC boards, hoppers, printers, bill acceptors, wiring harnesses and schematics.
- Knowledge of Tekbilt coin changers and related maintenance.
- Knowledge of NCR Bill Breaking machines and related maintenance.
- Knowledge of the CDS Accounting System application and its related hardware and cabling.
- Knowledge of DeBolt 1053XT:Express Delivery terminal and related maintenance.
- Demonstrate skills in the repair of electronic equipment and a thorough knowledge of test equipment and tools is required.
- Completion on an Electronic Gaming or Amusement Technical course is desired.
- Must be able to communicate effectively; either orally or in writing is required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check and drug testing.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718