|Title:||Slot Attendant, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$9.35 - $13.10 per hour + tips
(With average tips being $10.45)
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: (218) 878-2340|
- Safeguards casino assets.
- Monitors slots activities for adherence to casino policies and procedures.
- Repairs simple jams in machines on the floor.
- When the system communication is down it is necessary to hand pay the customer’s credit balance upon cashing out.
- Available at all times for all matters of customer assistance, including explanation of machine play, handling of complaints and providing change.
- Clean machines including bases, cabinets and toppers.
- When it is scheduled, will assist the technicians in cleaning the large signs on the gaming floor.
- As needed, will assist beverage department in the cleaning and stocking of the beverage stations in their assigned area.
- Will also assist the custodians in keeping their area free of trash and emptying the ashtrays between the machines.
- Will assist, when necessary, in serving beverages to the guest in their areas.
- This does not include beverages containing alcohol.
- Obtains updated information on all current promotions.
- Recommends policy and procedure changes, recommends departmental training needs to supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Recognizes that employees have certain responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy.
- Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Maintains strict confidentiality of employees, management records and concerns within the Casino.
- Due to changes and modifications in this job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Some bending and stooping is required.
- Must be able to repetitiously lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work effectively with the public is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Basic knowledge of gaming machines is desired.
- Subject to bonding, security checks, a comprehensive background check and drug testing.
- Operations are conducted seven (7) days a week and on holidays.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718