|Title:||Sage Deli Cook, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: (218) 878-2348|
- Provides service as a food preparer and sales person in Deli.
- Provides assistance to manager, supervisor, or shift lead as required.
- Keeps kitchen, front counter, and guest areas stocked and clean at all times.
- Totals bill, accepts payment from customers, and distributes the accurate amount of change.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes, using a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests.
- Works with all other team members to serve the highest quality of food in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists with deliveries (stores inventory, supplies the food preparation and eating area).
- Maintains and uses sanitizing solution.
- Monitors hot and cold food temperatures throughout the shift.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and ability to conform to good hygienic practices is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is desired.
- Knowledge of cafe operation is desired.
- Skill in preparing food is desired.
- Mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, and other pre-employment screening requirements.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718