|Title:||Night Auditor, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||December 13, 2018|
|Contact:||Susie Sayers, Phone: 218 878-2359|
- Responsible for daily auditing and balancing of guest accounts, including all transactions therein.
- May also serve as a night shift guest service/front desk representative.
- Posts all daily room charges to guest ledger.
- Posts all other charges for the day not previously posted to guest ledger.
- Handles all front desk transactions during the night shift (normally 12:00 a.m. to 7:00a.m.).
- Delivers supplies to guest rooms as requested.
- Audits guest ledger charges from all departments and balances to control sheets.
- Determines guest ledger balances at close of day central figures and ascertains that the total of all guest ledger folios are in agreement.
- Completes all recap forms.
- Prepares credit card billings.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR training.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day and on holidays.
- Responsible for security of guests and must be knowledgeable of evacuation and safety procedures.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged sitting and standing is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles is required.
- Strong customer service and hospitality skills are required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft outlook is required.
- Knowledge often key, telephone and reservation systems is desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation's Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718