|Title:||Laundry Worker/Hauler, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||July 18, 2019|
|Contact:||Mark Brende, Phone: 218 878-2343|
- Sorts, process, folds, and stores linens used in rooms, and Food & Beverage department.
- Separates items according to class, fabric and color.
- Washes items by formulas established for them and dries all items as recommended.
- Folds, stacks, hang and stores everything laundered.
- Responsible for the security of the assets of the hotel.
- Applies proper spot removal techniques as necessary.
- Pulls items for inventory that are not up to standards, and maintains record of items pulled.
- Maintains a clean work area, and notifies management if machinery is not operating properly.
- Hauls laundry to and from storage areas throughout the hotel.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the hotel.
- Maintain proper attendance in accordance with hotel policy.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with hotel policy.
- Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with hotel policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the hotel, and is responsible for demonstrating courteously, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management sees necessary. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Prolonged walking and standing is required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling are required.
- Ability to work with hot and cold water and cleaning chemicals, liquids, powders, etc. is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision is required.
- Knowledge of laundry operations is desired.
- Ability to work well with others is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718