|Title:||Inventory Control Technician, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||June 14, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$12.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: 218 878-2359|
- Compute unit prices for inventory received and enter all receipts and pricing information into the Inventory Database System
- Loads the electronic files in a timely manner and resolves associated problems.
- Assists in maintaining records and develops reports for the reconciliation of supplies inventories.
- Assists the manager in managing multiple warehouse operations.
- Assists in training of new Team Members.
- Reconciles inventory record logs.
- Performs daily cycle counts and/or database quality control audits.
- Make recommendations on inventory systems improvements.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SARC trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary
- Occasional lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying up to 50 to 100 pounds is required.
- Subject to outside and inside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year experience working with inventory, information systems, or equivalent education.
- Knowledge of retail operations-inventory management and control practices.
- Knowledge of related processes and paperwork supporting inventory transactions.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Experience in forklift operation is desired.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718