|Title:||Hotel Laundry Worker/Hauler, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: (218) 878-2340|
- Sorts, processes, folds, and stores linens used in rooms, and food and beverage department.
- Separates items according to class, fabric and color.
- Washes items by formulas established for them.
- Dries all items as recommended.
- Folds, stacks, hangs and stores everything laundered.
- Responsible for the security of the assets of the hotel.
- Applies proper spot removal techniques as necessary.
- Pulls items from inventory that are not up to standards and maintains record of items pulled.
- Maintains a clean work area, and notifies management if machinery is not operating properly.
- Hauls laundry to and from storage areas throughout the hotel.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged walking and standing is required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Bending, stooping, pushing and pulling are required.
- Ability to work with hot and cold water and cleaning chemicals, liquids, powders, etc, is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision is required.
- Knowledge of laundry operations is desired.
- Ability to work well with others is required.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background check.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow up, and random drug testing.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718