|Title:||Golf Pro Shop Sales Rep, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone (218) 878-2340|
- The Golf Course Sales Staff will be responsible for the Pro-Shop area and inventory.
- The primary responsibility will be to display and promote merchandise sales.
- Receive and inventory new merchandise.
- Return damaged goods and track credits.
- Monthly inventory reports.
- Track daily sales for recording.
- Prepare new merchandise for sale.
- Change displays and color combinations weekly.
- Gift Wrapping and mailing of purchases.
- Assist customers who need advice for multiple sales.
- Learn opening and closing operations with the pro-shop staff.
- Learn proper procedures for taking telephone calls for tee time requests.
- Dust and clean pro-shop and merchandise display, water inside plants and flowers.
- Staff uniforms and name tags to be worn at all times.
- Shoes must be polished.
- Must attend all required SAR trainings.
- The Golf course sales representative must be able to stand, sit, bend, reach and lift in the performance of their duties.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Count and calculate currency in the delivery of change to customers.
- Count inventory.
- The Sales Staff may be required to enter the Casino, which is a smoking environment.
- Typically, the Sales Staff’s workstation is the enclosed cashier station of the Pro-Shop. However, the Sales Staff will be required to work outside in the elements and may be exposed to the weather, pollen, dust and insects.
- Required qualifications include High School degree, or equivalent.
- Basic math skills.
- Prior work with the public desirable.
- Cashier experience preferred.
- Desire to learn pro-shop merchandise and sales department.
- Ability to generate sales through application of instructed retail sales approaches.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, other pre-employment screening requirements and drug testing.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718