|Title:||Golf Course Groundskeeper, Full Time Seasonal|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Salary:||$10.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218-878-2348|
- The Groundskeeper, under the supervision of the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent or Foreman, will perform routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance.
- Do semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work, operates small hand-powered equipment, and occasionally perform work involving large equipment such as tractors, loaders and gang mowers.
- Each groundskeeper may be assigned responsibility for the care and maintenance of several designated holes on the golf course and does related work as directed and needed.
- Must attend all required SAR trainings.
- Physical strength, stamina and agility are required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions.
- Knowledge of methods/materials used in grounds/landscape area construction and maintenance is required.
- Working knowledge of and the ability to use hand and power tools and equipment is required.
- Ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, work independently, establish work priorities, attention to detail and accuracy, is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, is required.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718