|Title:||Engineer/Maintenance I, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$10.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone (218) 878-2348|
- Possesses willingness to learn and take direction from trade mechanics and engineering manager and supervisor.
- Uses basic hand and electric tools in maintenance and repair operations.
- Changes filters on all supply air fans and fan coil.
- Cleans and paints all areas within the facility.
- Identifies color coded electrical wires.
- Cleans ceiling diffusers, return air registers, and exhausts.
- Performs basic maintenance.
- Monitors the Facilities systems as assigned.
- Dispatches work orders. Completes work orders as assigned.
- Performs remodeling duties for the Black Bear Casino Resort complex as assigned.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Ability to move, climb and work on all types of uneven surfaces and ladders at heights up to 30 feet is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- Skills in usage of hand and power tools and familiarity with parts and materials are required.
- Experience in facilities maintenance is desired.
- Ability to obtain any maintenance or engineering related licenses is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using a calculator and ability to complete basic math equations is preferred.
- Ability to act responsibly and effectively in emergency situation is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718