|Title:||Drop Team Fill-In Supervisor, Full Time 2nd Screen|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$15.00 - $24.50 per hour|
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: (218) 878-2359|
Provides direction and supervision to Drop Team while operating within an approved budget.
- With the Revenue Audit Manager providing work direction and training to drop team workers. Assists with interviewing and recommending the new drop team hires. Assigns work responsibilities; handles discipline and adjust schedules as needed. Ensures a clear explanation is documented on paper in the event a discrepancy should occur. Guarantees the hard and soft count Rooms are thoroughly cleaned.
- Completes detailed shift reports and all paperwork required by the Accounting Manager, Revenue Audit Manager and Vault Shift Manager.
- On a nightly basis, the Drop Team supervisor will assure the Drop Team members split into two teams as posted.
- Hard count - Exchanges cassettes in all automated equipment. Removes full bill acceptor canisters from slot machines and replaces them with empties. Using a hand held scanner will create labels proving the location from which each full canister came. Transports full bill acceptor canisters to the soft count room. Records all progressive information on a spreadsheet provided by accounting. Wraps and bags coin as directed by the Vault Manager. Restocks empty automated currency cassettes.
- Soft count - Using a coin and computer operated cash counter will count and document all monies from Casino, Hotel and Golf Course. Opens numerous bill acceptor, blackjack and currency canisters. Transports documentation to the accounting office enduring all proper procedures are followed.
- Operates a variety of equipment: computers, adding machine, coin counters, coin wrappers and currency counters.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all current casino promotions/events.
- Cleans entire workstation along with equipment.
- The Drop Team Supervisor must at all times be above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity. A Drop Team Supervisor must conduct themselves at all times in a manner that absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing. All vault employees are to communicate their observations on operations, gaming, and other manners to the appropriate supervisor.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. and carrying it for short distances is required.
- Use of hearing protection required and provided.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to effectively lead and supervise employees is required.
- Knowledge of coin counting equipment is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is required.
- Money handling experience is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718