|Title:||Bingo Supervisor/Bingo Payout, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate of Pay:||$9.05 per hour + tips
(equaling an average of $14.00 per hour)
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: (218) 878-2359|
- Responsible for bingo game operation including the daily paper work (tip sheet, floor assignment sheets. break assignments. bonanza verification sheets. FortuNet tracking sheets) and their distribution to the proper channels.
- Assigns breaks and sections. Distributes tips. Locks and unlocks the Lucky 7 boxes. Signs exchanges. Reports over/shorts to vendors. Determines when boards should be replaced for missed bingos or for various other situations in accordance with casino policy and procedure.
- Announces prizes and makes other public announcements over the public address system including special announcements (salutation, house rule review, intermission announcements, end of month drawing, calendar of events, customer announcements, anniversary, birthdays, etc.); special promotional announcements; and session announcements (beginning of each session, beginning and end of intermissions and end of night).
- Responsible for equipment used in the bingo operation. Conducts daily pre-game tests of caller equipment (numbers, microphones, machines, mixer board, monitors, display boards, copier, etc.)
- Verifies daily the bingo numbers for all games (matinees, regular session, and bonanza).
- Monitors the bingo floor to ensure smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Resolves problems or disputes of customers and employees (seating, arguments, sleepers, etc.) in accordance with casino policy and procedure. Develops rapport with customers.
- Supervises bingo staff to include selection and retention of subordinates, approving and disapproving leave requests, evaluating performance, determining training needs, scheduling, disciplining, etc.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- An understanding of skill in the entertainment field.
- Previous gaming experience is required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation's Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718