|Title:||Arcade Attendant, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone (218) 878-2340|
- Assists patrons of arcade facility and performs minor repairs on game machines.
- Describes types of games and operation of machines to patrons.
- Listens to patron complaints regarding malfunction of machines.
- Removes coin acceptor mechanism of machines with a key and observes mechanism to detect causes of malfunctions such as bent coins, slugs, or foreign material.
- Removes obstructions, repositions mechanism, inserts coins, and observes machine operation to determine whether malfunctions are still present.
- Places out of order signs on defective machines.
- Supplies patrons with arcade tokens.
- Notifies supervisor of defective machines and records time of machine malfunctions and repairs to maintain required records.
- Observes conduct of patrons in facility to ensure orderliness and asks disruptive patrons to leave.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, bend, stoop, pull and push up to 50 pounds is required.
- Must be able to operate vacuums.
- Ability to operate and clean snack machines is requested.
- Ability to work independently is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Strong customer service and hospitality skills are required.
- Ability to work under pressure is required.
- Knowledge of arcade games is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to pre-employment, annual background checks and mandatory disclosure of any prohibited offense or conviction outlined in the Fond du Lac ordinances.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718